Property in Balham
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Popular with young professionals and families, Balham is a gentrified and now affluent area of Wandsworth borough offering an attractive blend of housing stock. The area is well connected to important parts of the capital, including the City of London and the West End, via Balham tube station and Balham railway station.
- Nearby four commons – Clapham, Wandsworth, Tooting Graveney and Tooting Bec
- Vibrant nightlife with many bars and restaurants
- Multicultural makeup
Properties Available in Balham
Balham property prices have risen steadily recently and the area is now extremely popular as an affluent and warm location offering upmarket facilities to residents. From immaculate Victorian-era streets to modern, purpose-built apartments, property in Balham is broken down into distinct architectural styles.
- Hyde Farm – affordable Victorian-era maisonettes and two storey turn of the century houses
- Nightingale Triangle – very sought-after grandiose Victorian and Georgian townhouses
- Heaver Estate – once famous as a downtrodden part of south London, the area is now known in the capital for its pristine streets and distinct red-brick Victorian properties
Find Luxury Balham Properties Today
If you're interested in finding property in Balham, but don't have time to do it yourself, please contact Sherlock & Partners – our professional search agents offer an exclusive service that helps you locate the right type of property in Balham in a cost-effective and timely manner.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London