Property in Battersea
COST PER SQ FT £450 - £950
Since the 1990s Battersea has offered affordable residential properties in a central and well-connected location. The area, located on the south bank of the River Thames, continues to undergo extensive regeneration.
- Battersea Park – one of London's most beautiful and enticing green areas
- A stone's throw from fashionable Chelsea
- Battersea Power station – a famous, grade II listed building
- Diverse rail connections available from Clapham Junction
Properties Available in Battersea
Property in Battersea is particularly popular with families, retirees and young professionals both renting and buying. Prices vary considerably depending on the type of property and the area of Battersea in which it is located.
- Victorian mansion blocks and terraced houses are very popular
- Widespread purpose-built conversion apartments
- Affordable two-bedroom cottages close to Lavender Hill
Find Your Ideal Property
The London Property Scout source clients the finest properties in Battersea. Through exclusive channels we offer an efficient property search service. Please contact us if you're looking for property in Battersea.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London