Property in Hammersmith
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Hammersmith is a bustling area in west London n the Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It is located close to the upmarket areas of Barnes and Chiswick and forms one of London's key transport hubs.
- Major urban centre
- Close proximity to A4 trunk road
- Served by Piccadilly and District lines
- Beautiful green spaces including Ravenscourt Park
Properties Available in Hammersmith
Demand for property in Hammersmith has grown in recent years. Buyers priced out of neighbouring Kensington or Chiswick often choose Hammersmith as a more affordable option.
- Mostly Victorian housing stock with some Georgian properties
- Apartments predominantly converted Victorian houses
- Georgian apartment conversions occasionally hit the market
- Turn of the century and early 1900s mansion blocks
- Mostly terraced with occasional semi-detached and detached
Hammersmith Property Finders
The London Property Scout to locate properties in Hammersmith. With access to the finest properties both on and off-market, we secure our clients the best property at the best price. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London