Property in Hampstead
Located in the Borough of Camden, Hampstead is one of London's most prestigious districts and offers a delightful mix of historic culture and modern amenities. Transport options are superb with connections via several underground stations scattered throughout the region.
- One of the capital's most sought-after areas
- Noted for literary, artistic and intellectual associations
- Hampstead Heath – one of the finest open spaces in London
Properties Available in Hampstead
Property in Hampstead is extremely sought-after and forms some of the most expensive real estate in the world. The area's location, in combination with its village feel and cultural history, ensures property prices remain high.
- Very distinctive appearance
- Red brick Victorian terraces and splendid cottages
- Grand mansion Victorian blocks
- Purpose-built private and local authority apartment blocks
- Victorian mansions converted to apartments
Top-Quality Property in Hampstead
Finding the best properties in Hampstead can be a difficult task, particularly with limited time. The London Property Scout offer private clients a fully personalised property buying service. Contact us today to find out more.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London