Property in Holland Park
Holland Park is one of London's grandest and most affluent areas, located north of Kensington High Street. The region borders other sought-after parts of the capital including Notting Hill and Kensington. Holland Park falls within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Stunning tree-lined streets
- Grand stucco fronted Georgian houses
- Open, green areas including Holland Park
- Well-located for shopping districts in Notting Hill and High Street Kensington
Property Available in Holland Park
Pricing for property in Holland Park has risen above the average over the past decade and continues to do so. Houses in the area combine visually impressive period features with modern interiors for a well-rounded property that's ideal for busy professionals and families.
- Grade II listed buildings available
- Stucco fronted Georgian terraces on London's most prestigious streets
- Conversion apartments & striking modern developments
- Royal Crescent built in 1839
See the best properties in Holland Park - first.
The London Property Scout are property search agents helping professionals, overseas buyers and families find the best property in London using a combination of industry knowledge and specialist tools.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London