Property in Kew
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Located in the Borough of Richmond in south west London, Kew is a popular residential area due to its transport links and proximity to the world-renowned Royal Botanical Gardens, now a World Heritage Site.
- Home to the world famous Kew Royal Botanical Gardens
- Independent stores and local neighbourhood restaurants
- Distinct village feel
- Extensive transport options
- Situated close to the River Thames
Properties Available in Kew
Property in Kew is popular with families due to the large number of semi-detached and detached houses available, which is rare for inner areas of London. Good transport facilities also make the area popular with young professionals.
- Mostly Victorian, Edwardian and early 20th century property available
- Above average number of detached and semi-detached houses
- Bulk of purpose-built apartments located on the riverside
- Some Victorian conversion apartments available
Find Properties in Kew
The London Property Scout specialise in the London property market. With key contacts, we locate the most suitable properties for our clients. We also offer a negotiation service. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London