Property in London Bridge & Southwark
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
London Bridge and Southwark have become sought after areas on the southern side of the River Thames. Their cultural history, enviable location and magnificent properties combine to create an attractive region that commands above-average property prices.
- Significant gentrification and development in the last 30 years
- Rich history and attractive buildings
- Borough Market and extensive shopping districts
- Vibrant atmosphere
- Riverside walks on doorstep
- Close proximity to Waterloo railway hub
Properties Available in London Bridge and Southwark
Property in London Bridge and Southwark is very sought after and offers a distinct range of styles and periods. The area is popular with young professionals, many of whom are second or third time purchasers. The average age of residents is 39, just below the UK average. Prices are on average high although they vary widely depending on where in the area you're looking.
- Forward thinking architecture
- Choice of styles and periods to choose from
- Victorian streets further down the river
- River-side 18th century warehouse conversions and cutting edge purpose-built developments
- Significant proportion of social housing
Property Search Agents in London Bridge and Southwark
The London Property Scout have access to sought-after properties in and around London Bridge and Southwark. Using a combination of extensive experience and inside market knowledge we source the best property for our clients. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London