Property in Notting Hill
COST PER SQ FT £1,000 - £3,000
When built, Notting Hill was presented as a cheap alternative to the more exclusive and expensive Mayfair and Belgravia. Following WWII, Notting Hill became rundown and regarded as a less desirable place to live. But from the 1980s, extensive investment and gentrification has turned the area into one of London's most fashionable residential regions. Its popularity rose exponentially with the release of the movie 'Notting Hill.'
- Cultural forefront of fashion and arts
- Home to Notting Hill Carnival and Portobello Market
- Extensive gentrification and investment over the last century
- Colourful properties ooze charm and sophistication
- Good underground connections via Ladbroke Grove & Notting Hill Gate
Properties Available in Notting Hill
Property in Notting Hill is very diverse and differs from street to street. The area has had a notriously low property transactions rate in recent years, attesting to its timeless popularity. Residents are an interesting mix of classes and cultures and include some of London's top political elite amongst celebrities and television personalities.
- Most apartments are period conversions with a few purpose-built examples
- Fine large Victorian houses close to Ladbroke Grove
- Spectacular two storey Georgian and Victorian terraced cottages near Notting Hill Gate
Find Your Ideal Property in Notting Hill
The London Property Scout provide personal home search services in Notting Hill. Our industry experience and contacts allow us to locate both on and off-market properties for our clients.. Please contact us for details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London