Property in Pimlico
Cost Per Sq Ft (Q3 2015) £1025 - £1450
Located in the Borough of Westminster, Pimlico was built as an extension during the Regency Period. Highly-recognisable by its uniformed stucco fronted Regency terraces. Pimlico is today one of the more affordable areas in the borough of Westminster, although select properties still reach several millions pounds.
Properties Available in Pimlico
Pimlico is a very distinct area in the Borough of Westminster and offers a central and well-connected location without the higher price tag of its more affluent neighbours. The region is historically associated with politicians and civil servants, both of which continue to live in Pimlico's residential areas.
- Distinct in appearance – particularly uniform white washed Georgian/Regency buildings on the western side of Vauxhall Bridge
- Red brick Victorian and Georgian buildings in the east
- Stunning glass fronted modern apartments
- Dolphin Square – one of Europe's largest residential developments
- Highly sought-after local authority and Peabody Trust properties
- Impressive locality – within walking distance of the Thames, Chelsea and King's Road and the Houses of Parliament
- Riverboat services from Millbank Pier to Southwark
- Still retains some of the charm of ‘old London’
- Some apartments have been badly converted
- Quality of housing stock varies considerably from street to street.
Buying Agents Pimlico
The London Property Scout help clients find the most appropriate properties in Pimlico using a combination of industry contacts and relevant experience. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London