Property in Primrose Hill
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Primrose Hill is an urban village located on the northern side of Regent's Park, bordering Belsize Park and Camden. The area is one of the most fashionable in the urban belt, lying between inner London and the suburbs. Transport is good with several underground stations within walking distance, including Camden Town, Chalk Farm and Regent's Park.
- Home to 206ft high Primrose Hill, offering views of central London
- Known for its safety and green space
- Popular with artistic residents including painters, actors and writers
Properties Available in Primrose Hill
Property in Primrose Hill does not enter the market often as the area is so small and sought-after. Popular with families and young professionals, prices tend to match those in neighbouring Hampstead Village and other central parts of the capital.
- Majority of housing stock is very well preserved
- Mostly Victorian architecture – redbrick and stucco fronted properties
- Pockets of mansion blocks
- Period conversion apartments
Locate Top Properties in Primrose Hill
The London Property Scout provide highly effective property sourcing services to clients from across the globe. Our relevant experience and industry contacts allow us to locate the very best properties in Primrose Hill. Please contact us for more details.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London