Property in Shepherds Bush
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Shepherd's Bush offers an intriguing blend of cultures, communities and areas and is considered more reasonably priced that its more affluent neighbours. The region has undergone significant development in recent years and is known for its landmark entertainment venues.
- Westfield Shopping Centre – Europe's largest urban shopping centre
- Home to Shepherd's Bush Empire and the Bush Theatre
- Ideal for first time buyers due to lower prices
- Swift access to central London
- Green, open spaces – Ravenscourt and Cathnor Park
- Hyde Park situated just a few minutes away
- Superb connections via tube, train and bus
Properties in Shepherd's Bush
Shepherd's Bush offers a wide spectrum of property sizes and prices unseen in other west London regions. Prices of property in Shepherds Bush took a slight downward trend in 08/09 following years of stability, but have recovered strongly in the latter months of 2010.
- Large Victorian houses
- Five storey 'Notting Hill-style' houses at reasonable prices
- Incredible selection of apartments – vast numbers of period conversions
- Affordable 1930s mansion blocks close to the Hammersmith side
Contact The London Property Scout – with key inside knowledge and our extensive contacts, we locate the most suitable properties in Shepherd's Bush based on our clients' requirements.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London