Property in Waterloo
COST PER SQ FT £XXX
Waterloo is one of London's most overlooked residential areas. Its proximity to central London and superb transport links make the region one of the capital's most appropriate areas for busy city professionals and investors. The area is also popular with students and international business people.
- Renowned food and drink establishments on 'The Cut'
- Home to the Old and Young Vic
- Hub for artistic venues including The Southbank and Royal Festival Hall
- Second-to-none transport links from three underground stations and Waterloo rail station
- Quiet streets and developments found across the area
Properties Available in Waterloo
Property in Waterloo is architecturally very varied and offers distinct scenery depending on which street you live on. Lower Marsh market street has become particularly popular with property buyers in recent years and has seen considerable gentrification.
- Stunning and impressive modern developments close to the river
- Two storey Georgian houses and railway cottages south of the river
- Period conversion apartments
- Purpose-built mansion apartment blocks close to the County Hall
Property Buying Agents in Waterloo
The London Property Scout locate the finest properties in Waterloo. Please contact us for details on our property location and negotiation service.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London