Property in Bayswater
Cost Per Sq Ft (Q3 2015) £1100 - £3000
Regarded as one of west London's premier districts, Bayswater is located on the north side of Hyde Park and serviced by a broad range of tube stations. Whiteley's – London's first department store – opened in Bayswater in 1911, and remains a key landmark to this day.
With large scale investment and regeneration taking place, Bayswater, along with neighbouring Paddington is rapidly becoming a prime London hotspot for investors, both domestic and international.
- Borders the north of Hyde Park over Kensington Gardens
- Attractive streets and garden squares
- One of London's most cosmopolitan areas
- Variety of international restaurants
- Close proximity to central London
- Strong investment potential
Property Available in Bayswater
Situated between two of London's premier areas - Marylebone and Notting Hill, Bayswater has become a hotspot for investment. Although known for its budget hotels, the area is now starting to see awaited gentrification. Modern and period amenities, restaurants make Bayswater an intriguing and interesting place to live.
- Well-kept quiet streets
- Large stucco fronted Georgian buildings converted to studio and one bedroom apartments
- Purpose-built apartment blocks from the inter-war period
- Popular with purchasers and renters
Bayswater Property Finders
If you are considering acquiring a property in Bayswater, contact us to find out how we might be able to help.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London