Property in Chelsea
Cost Per Sq Ft (Q3 2015) £1550 - £3000
Retaining some of London’s finest properties Chelsea has become one of London's most sought after property locations.
Despite its bohemian background it is now one of the most well-kept areas of the London and offers unsurpassed amenities to residents. With Kings Road, The Chelsea Flower Show and The Thames on its doorstep - Chelsea takes some beating.
- One of the most desirable areas at the top end of the property market
- Recognised as sought-after across the UK and Europe
- Superb shopping opportunities on Kings Road
- Beautiful scenery around Sloane Square
Properties Available in Chelsea
Property in Chelsea is in the most part striking and very impressive; the more traditional properties understandably attract higher prices. The majority of the Chelsea's houses are from the Victorian and Georgian, with many of the purpose-built apartments from the 1930's art-deco.
The eventual arrival of the Chelsea Barracks development will bring a new dimension to the area.
- Mews style houses close to The Thames
- Four storey Georgian houses bordering South Kensington
- Victorian apartment blocks near Sloane Square
- Art-deco style apartment aplenty
- Five storey red-brick Victorian houses line riverside at Cheyne Walk
Property Search in Chelsea
Acquiring the finest property at the best price can be difficult if you do not have contacts in the marketplace. The London Property Scout source exclusive homes and investments in Chelsea. Through our network of industry contacts we find our clients the property they want on the best possible terms. To find out more, please get in touch.
West and Central West London
Chelsea SW3, SW10, Chiswick W4, SW10, Earls Court SW5, Fulham SW6, Hammersmith W6, Shepherd's Bush W12, Holland Park W8, W11, W14, Kensington W8, W14, SW7, Maida Vale & Little Venice W9, W2, Notting Hill Gate W8, W11
North and Central North London
East and Central East London
The City EC2, EC3, Clerkenwell & Farringdon EC1, EC2, Shoreditch & Hoxton EC1, E1, N1
South and South West London